PMASPIRE offers Instructor Led LIVE Online Training Courses to make it convenient for you to attend from your Home, Work or any suitable places.
PMI’s Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® is a valuable entry-level certification for project practitioners. Designed for those with little or no project experience, the CAPM® demonstrates your understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes of effective project management.
Whether you’re a student, new to project management, changing careers, or already serving as a subject matter expert on project teams, the CAPM can get your career on the right path or take it to the next level.
CAPM® Exam Requirements
To apply for CAPM certification, you must have one of the following:
- A secondary-level diploma (high school or equivalent) and at least 1,500 hours of project management experience or
- Twenty-three hours of project management education by the time you sit for the exam
Length: 30 Hours
Delivery Method: Class Room Training, Private Onsite, 1 on 1 Training
PMI PDUs: 23 PDUs
Text Book: Project Management Body of Knowledge-Fourth Edition (PMBOK®Guide)
The main objective of this course is to make you to understand the importance of Project Management, concepts of PMI®’s PMBOK® (Project Management Body of Knowledge), the relationship between process groups and knowledge areas, and learn essential project management standard skills and knowledge needed to pass the CAPM® exam.
This intensive course provides 24 hours of classroom instruction. Instruction is designed to quickly and efficiently give you information, skills, strategies, and techniques to lead to successful preparation for your certification exam. This includes practice exams, facilitated classroom discussions, and individualized student/instructor interaction.
- Interest to learn project management
- No prior experience is required
Benefits to You
- Pass the PMP® Exam offered by the Project Management Institute, with full confidence
- Identify gaps in your knowledge that may hurt you on the exam
- Be more comfortable with the types of questions you will see on the exam
- Use tips to pass the exam that have been used successfully by thousands of people
- Utilize your personalized test taking strategy
- Apply project management techniques useful in the real world
- Be a better project manager
CAPM® Certification Benefits:
- Globally recognized and most respected Project Management Certification
- Establish your competency and legitimacy in Project Management
- Increase you visibility and become recognized within your organization and peer circle
- Make use of the best practices in Project Management and increase the success rate of your Projects
- Certified Project Managers earn 20% more salary than Project Managers not having Certification (Globally conducted survey with independent audits and hosted on PMI website)
Our course package contains:
- Assistance with your PMI® CAPM® application processing
- A 23-hour instructor led course in Project Management Education (CAPM® certification exam requirement)
- 24 hours of intensive classroom training
- More than 450 CAPM® Exam-style practice questions
- Student Recall Sheet (knowledge of necessary formulas and process information)
- Course completion certificate
- Passing Guarantee*
You will be provided a personalized “STUDY PLAN”. In addition, if you the students can score at least 90% + on our standard evaluation test then we can fairly assure your success!
Related Boot Camps:
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): Managing Projects with Microsoft Project 2010
For more information, to register a course, or get a custom quote, please contact at training@empresaTechSol.com
1. Milestone I:
- CAPM Exam Information and Study Hints
- How to fill in your experience form,
- Personal Study Plan
- PM Framework
- Scope and Communications
2. Milestone II:
3. Milestone III:
- Human Resources
- Integration and Exam strategies
Course Scheduling Options:
- Option 1: Friday & Saturday (9.00 am – 5.00 pm)
- Option 2: Sunday – Thursday (9.00 am – 5.00 pm)
- Option 3: Saturday – Friday (6.30 pm– 9.30 pm)
*For corporate training & group participants, the course scheduled will be planned based on need basis.
Abdulla Al Mamun, MBA, MCAS, PMP
Abdulla Al Mamun is a Certified Project Management Professional (PMP®) from Project Management Institute Inc USA and Microsoft Certified Application Specialist (MCAS) from Microsoft Corporation. He is Programme / Project Manager, Contract/Bid Manager & Negotiator, IT & Business Consultant both in the Private and Public sectors. He has over 8+ years of IT industry experience with multi level of expertise including Software Project management, marketing & sales project management, product development, large scale tender management, channel management and account management. Accustomed to negotiating contracts for very high value (Int & Ext/3rd Party) services (SLA’s) & equipment procurements, as well as managing programmes & communication up to international board level. He has multi country working experience including Bangladesh, India, Singapore, Bhutan & Myanmar. He is being recognized for the ability to achieve effective solutions with minimum use of resource, delivery within time-scales and on budget. He is one of the rare individual who has worked in CMMI Level 5 and CMMI Level 3 process driven organization and educated world standard of organization development.
Recently he has started working with Empresa Technology Solutions as the Senior IT Consultant and overseeing multiple software product development projects and international business development. He is also working as an independent consultant to a renowned Group of Company to setup their end to end IT infrastructure. Prior to joining, he was the Senior Manager and head of Business of Polaris Financial Technology Pte Ltd Singapore (CMMI Level 5) for Bangladesh, Bhutan & Myanmar territory. He has planned, executed and developed the market successfully from the scratch. Abdulla has been engaged and instrumental to large scale financial technology projects including providing financial technology solutions to the largest banks (Sonali Bank) to national stock exchange (CSE) and so on. With his extensive IT business development background, he has conducted multiple project management, IT business development, Channel development, marketing and sales training locally and abroad.
Abdulla has completed his Masters and Bachelor from Independent University, Bangladesh (IUB) with distinction. He is also the creator of the popular LinkedIn forum (PMI Marketing & Sales Professional Community of Practice in Bangladesh). His mission is to create the awareness of PMP in Marketing & Sales Community to build up world class professionals.
He can be reached at abdulla.m@empresaTechSol.com
Click here for LinkedIn Profile –