PMaspire PMP® Exam simulator is Fully Updated for the PMP® Exam, Latest ECO & the PMBOK® Guide
Are you concerned that your PMP® study methods and resources are improper? With The PMaspire PMP® Exam simulator, you can expect an all-new PMP® contents, and structure that includes studies from the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) in accordance with the most recent PMP® Exam Content Outline (ECO).
Here's how The PMaspire PMP® Exam simulator helps you to achieve the PMP® success:
1. Get realistic PMP® exam practice questions to be ready:
Practice on 2,800+ highly realistic PMP® Exam practice questions that are developed by the Certified PMP® team and based on the current ECO. PMaspire PMP exam simulator has 12+ real-like PMP® Mock Exams. The question distribution, quality, and content are like the real PMP® exam you will take. PMaspire PMP Exam Simulator includes Mapping Questions [Drag & Drop], Agile Questions, Situational Questions, Fill in the blanks Questions, Multiple responses Questions etc.
2. Watch and learn through educational animated video series:
Experience Animated Video Series of PMaspire. You can learn the PM Knowledge areas, Skills, Tools, and Techniques you need to know to pass the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam by watching videos.
3. Understand the Domains and Knowledge area concepts from The PMP Exam Content Outline (ECO):
PMaspire concentrates on PM Knowledge areas, ECO Domains because these will make up all of the questions on your PMP Exam. You can identify the right topics and the real exam-like questions, which gives you an “Insider’s view” of the actual PMP® Exam.
4. Practice the Agile components:
On your actual PMP® Final exam, questions about Agile and Hybrid project management methodologies will make about 50% of the total questions. For this reason, we have classified the Agile practicing parts particularly for our users.
5. Get the best out of PMBOK® Guide:
The PMBOK® Guide is still your primary PMP® exam reference guide. This will help you improve your understanding of each topic. Becoming proficient with the PMBOK® guide is the single most important step in passing the PMP® exam. If you practice from the simulator, these simulated questions will give you the justification details with a proper explanation. So, therefore, you’ll see the Page references as well from the PMBOK® Guide itself. Which will give you an overall journey to the PMBOK® Guide and eventually you’ll become an active researcher.
6. Study from Your Phone or Tablet or any device and download special study notes:
PMaspire PMP® Exam Simulator is compatible with any device like Desktop, Smartphone, Tab, or Notepad. So, you can practice and prepare yourself anytime, anywhere from any device. This simulated environment will allow you 27/7 to practice what’s ahead of you to make yourself ready for the PMP® Final test. You will have your own created Username and Password that gives you instant access. This simulator access comes with an URL: https://app.pmaspire.com/ which you can browse from your mobile phone through any internet browsers.
It’s important to know that the PMP® Exam is becoming increasingly difficult to pass. In order to pass the “new” PMP® test, you must practice using valid sample questions. PMaspire PMP Exam Simulator has been updated to better serve the demands of modern learners and guarantee that you are well-prepared for your PMP® Exam as a result of these continuous modifications.
8. Get a proper Study plan:
To reduce your effort & grab your PMP® success in the shortest possible time, PMaspire PMP® Exam simulator Study Hour Plan is developed. If you can follow the plan & read the PMBOK® Guide 3 Times along with PMaspire PMP® Exam Simulator you will have a 99% Chance to PASS the PMP® in the first attempt. This study hour plan will guide you to; how you should start preparing yourself, how you should go, what to follow for the next 2 or 3 months of preparation journey and finally where to stop.
9. Know your Strength and Weakness, Find out the Knowledge gaps:
One of the biggest mistakes people make in taking the PMP® exam is neglecting to find their Strength & Weakness. It is important to monitor and check your overall Daily performance throughout your whole 2-3 months of preparation journey. You need to follow the Exam analytics to see in which Knowledge area or ECO Domain/Process groups you learned better and achieve good test results out of it. If you can score between 65% to 80% in all Mock exams, we can assure you, you are ready to schedule your final test. To find your weakness & improve your lacking, a Graphical presentation of Performance Analytics based on Process Groups & PM Knowledge Areas is the only tool you can rely on to make a perfect preparation. Because, you must know what are the knowledge gaps you have that still need to focus on and study before your final test.
10. A reputable knowledge source of PM education:
PMaspire PMP® Exam simulator is an Award winning Multi-Lingual Exam Simulator platform, trusted and served to 15,000+ users globally, 1,000+ Live users and 400+ PMI-REP’s, PM Trainers/Training Companies whose are using this Simulation platform for their PMP® success. PMaspire also is a premier Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of Project Management Institute (PMI) and Authorized Business Partner of PMO Global Institute inc, successfully helping project aspirants learn project management through practical project case studies and hand on exercises by doing simulation experience. So, if there’s any slight changes or updates when it comes to the PMP® Exam, the PMaspire PMP® Exam simulator content development team updates those immediately. Here you keep yourself updated with any changes by PMI and practice through the latest contents.
Sample Question of 2022 PMP® Exam:
A manufacturing project is halfway about to complete. The team is working well together and optimistic about achieving their goals. The company is having significant personnel issues and has lost many of their senior professionals to start-ups that were offering great compensation packages.
To make matters worse, the Senior Vice President of manufacturing requests to use the team’s most senior technical resource for a major new project kicking off next week. What should the team lead do?
- Option 1: Ask the Senior Vice President if the resource can be shared until the streamlining project is complete.
- Option 2: Make the case for keeping the resource to ensure project outcomes are realized.
- Option 3: Reallocate the team member to manufacturing and hire three generalists for streamlining.
- Option 4: Outsource that resource’s responsibilities on the streamlining team to a specialist.
Right Answer : B
- Explanation: The project outcome is the highest priority for the team lead, so they should do whatever they can to protect it. The other choices can be very compelling, if we consider the politics of the organization and the value of the team member. While it is NOT wise to ignore the value of that individual to the company, the lead’s priority still has to be the project outcome. Well-organized project teams should NOT be dependent on any one member, no matter how talented or skilled they are. However, in this case, the organization’s personnel issues must be considered. If getting to an agreement is NOT possible, the issue needs to be escalated for resolution. While a team member may be valuable, an organization has many resources and projects to protect and nurture.