PMI Tanzania Chapter signed up with PMaspire PM Training Simulator
The core features of the PMaspire PM Training Simulator are listed below:
The PM training simulator covers everything you need to start and run as a project management trainer or a training firm, including the following features:
- Create unlimited Video/Audio/PPT courses and give access to unlimited Students
- Easily Create Quizzes on the fly to gauge the comprehension levels of your Students
- Preconfigured Interactive and engaging quizzes get students to think about the material in a different way.
- Assign quizzes to groups for students to compete against each other
- Preconfigured Model Exams for convenience, with instant feedback on whether they have been passed or failed and testing the readiness of students in an exam-like environment.
- Unlimited simulated exams for practice, Generate reports on student performance to identify weaknesses and strengths and guide instructional decisions.
- Integrated Student Management Module That Allows You To Monitor All Your Students’ Progress And Achievements
- Engage students with gamification and a rich flashcard quiz game.
- Tracking student progress so that trainers and students can enjoy a more interactive experience.
- With Performance Analytics, trainers can measure how well their participants are prepared for their Real Exam.
- A personalized experience for every student.
- Co-branding is available for trainers to promote their brands and get more visibility from the trainee’s dashboard.
- Preloaded 1000 Questions
- Detail Justification details from ECO, PMBOK Guide & Agile Practice Guide.
PM Training Simulator also contains the following features:
- Five (05) Pre-Loaded PMP Model Exams.
- Thirteen (13) Chapter wise/knowledge area wise questions each with 15 questions
- 600+ flashcards
- 650+ PM Dictionaries
About PMI Tanzania Chapter:
PMI Tanzania Chapter’s purpose is to serve its membership base and support the promotion and advancement of the art, science, and benefit of the project management and related professions. Through this, they aim to support the professional growth of their members, corporate organizations, and communities. PMI Tanzania Chapter is a diverse network of professionals that advocate for project management to become a profession. They play their part to change the world, one project at a time and promote knowledge exchange within the professional project management circle in Tanzania.
PMaspire is a global project management solutions provider helping 100,000 project aspirants in 100 countries with 450 international authorized solutions providers. PMaspire is one of the unique companies in the world to offer an entire project management suite including AI-Based Project Management Software and PMO dashboard, PMP Exam Simulator in Seven international languages, Enterprise Learning Management System with Video Conferencing Tool, RegTech, PM Training Simulator, and PMO Consulting Services.
With global headquarters in Singapore, North American hub in Canada, Middle East Regional Hub in the United Arab Emirates and software development center in Bangladesh, PMaspire is also a global authorized training partner of Project Management Institute Inc. ( 4506) helping project aspirants learn project management through practical project case studies and hands-on exercises by doing simulation experience.