Certified Baseline PMO Consultant (CB-PMO)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for PMO professionals. Globally recognized and demanded, the CB-PMO® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to setup, manage and mature Project/Program/Portfolio Management Office (PMO).
This CB-PMO)® certification program is based on Project Management Office (PMO) Guidebook First Edition (PMO Guidebook®)theory and best practices paired with hands-on, real-world exercises taught by instructors who are experienced, CB-PMO®-certified professionals.
Length: 21 Hours
Delivery Method: Instructor Led Live Training
Professional Unit: 21 hours
Text Book: Project Management Office (PMO) Guidebook First Edition (PMOGuidebook®)
Certified Baseline PMO Consultant (CB-PMO)® certification is the most important industry-recognized series of credentials for project management officers and professionals working in, or associated with, PMO activities and related services. The advanced level certification is targeted at those PMO leaders, PMO mananges, project team members, and all stakeholders involvement in project environments. The course explains the advance knowledge to understand how PMOs add business value to delivery of projects within programs and portfolios.
The knowledge gained in the course will help you build skills from your existing and future workplace experience to become an increasingly competent PMO leader.
By the end of the course, participants will have demonstrated use of the steps and techniques to design, establish, and deliver PMO services. Certified CB-PMO® members have demonstrated, through a combination of formal training and exam-based knowledge assessment, that they are able to contribute to the successful operation of a PMO in any organization.
- PMO/Project/Program/Portfolio professionals and team members
- PMO Consultants, project managers and Project Management Professionals
- Project professionals involved in the PMO related activities
- Project/program/portfolio managers who wants to develop expertise in PMO Roll out projects
- Any project or PMO stakeholder wishing to better understand how to run, monitor and control services in a high performing PMO setting
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience with moderate and advance level of project management concepts and have at least 5 years of some working experience with project management.
Course-specific Technical Requirements
For this course, students will need complete systems to access your virtual classroom if you are presenting remotely. They will need Microsoft Office applications to access the sample documents and templates. Each computer will need the following general hardware configurations:
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) 64-bit (x64) processor.
- 2 gigabytes (GB) of Random Access Memory (RAM).
- 32 GB available storage space.
- Monitor capable of a screen resolution of at least 1,024 × 768 pixels, at least a 256-color display, and a video adapter with at least 4 MB of memory.
- Keyboard and mouse or a compatible pointing device.
- Internet access (contact your local network administrator).
- (Instructor computer only) A display system to project the instructor’s computer screen.
- Microsoft® Office 365™ license (which provides the Microsoft Office apps)
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 Professional
- If necessary, software for viewing the course slides. (Instructor machine only.)
Benefits to you
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Pass the CB-PMO® Exam offered by the PMO Global Institute, with full confidence
- Identify gaps in your knowledge that may hurt you on the exam
- Be more comfortable with the types of questions you will see on the exam
- Use tips to pass the exam that have been used successfully by thousands of people
- Utilize your personalized test taking strategy
- Apply PMO techniques useful in the real world
- Be a better PMO leader
CB-PMO® Certification Benefits:
- Globally recognized and most respected PMO Certifications
- Establish your competency and legitimacy in Project Management Office
- Increase your visibility and become recognized within your organization and peer circle
- Make use of the best practices in PMO and increase the success rate of your Projects
Our course package contains:
- Assistance with your PMOGI CB-PMO® application processing
- A 21-hours instructor led course in PMO Education (CB-PMO® certification exam requirement)
- 21 hours of intensive classroom/online training
- Student Recall Sheet (knowledge of necessary formulas and process information)
- Course completion certificate
For more information, to register a course, or get a custom quote, please contact at email@example.com
Lessons Day 1:
- Business Objective
- PMO Strategy and Processes
- PMO Structure
- CB-PMO® Framework
- Develop 2PF® – Policy, Procedure and Governance
- Technical aspects of the CB-PMO® exam, with added focus on agile PMO and hybrid approaches
Lessons Day 2:
- PMO Roadmap
- PMO Maturity Model and Assessment
- Stakeholder Management
Lessons Day 3:
- PMO Team Structure
- Succession Planning
- PMO Technology Stack
Lessons Day 4:
- PMO Leadership
- Executive Sponsorship
- PMO Emotional Intelligence and Motivation
- Model, methods and artifacts
Course Scheduling Options:
Saturday (6.00 pm – 11.00 pm)
Sunday (6.00 pm – 11.00 pm)
*For corporate training & group participants, the course scheduled will be planned based on need basis.
DAVID ODIGIE, CB-PMO
MASTER PMO TRAINER FROM PMO GLOBAL INSTITUTE
MBA, CRISC, CGEIT (ITIL, PRINCE2, MoV, PMI-ATP, AH-MC, IIBA-CPOA, PMO) PMP, PgMP, PfMP, ACP, RMP, P3O, IIBA-CBAP,CSM, ACEAbdulla PMP, PMI-ACP, PSM, CSM, SCT
Authentic Transformational Leader, Strategic Collaborator, Passionate, Proactive, Curious, Collaborative, Committed, Culturally Intelligent and Performance-Driven Professional with 20+ years’ progressive leadership experience in portfolio/program/project management, risk and information systems control, Agile Coaching/Leadership, strategy development, stakeholders’ engagement, global risk management, partnership development, training & development with special blend of knowledge, skills and competencies and proven ability to manage high profile programs/projects with global stakeholders.
Strong work ethic, driven, dependable, responsible, and enthusiastic leader skilled in managing complex programs in a multi-jurisdictional business environment including providing strategic direction and leadership to the development and implementation of transformational programs. Portfolio, Program and Project Manager with progressive experience delivering business application solutions in multi-platform systems environment across multiple Countries. Proactive and innovative, ensuring program benefits and project milestones and deliverables are achieved. Highly motivated and customer-focused, with the ability to manage customer and stakeholder expectations while delivering business value through process improvements and service excellence.
Effective communications, strategic visioning, planning and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact professionally with people from diverse backgrounds and at all levels of the organization.
- Fintech – Robo, Wealth Management, Blockchain, P2P Lending, Money & Payments, Regulations
- Vast program/project experience in managing small to medium projects (international development, credit card, payment processing, Insurance, banking).
- Ability to develop and manage project budget, project plans, timelines and scope.
- Excellent Stakeholders Management skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve projects issues and risks.
- Advanced customer service & account management skills.
- Strong analytical, negotiation, presentations and writing skills.
- Proven ability to learn business processes quickly and to work well with business partners
Specialties: Agile Leadership, Program Management, Project Management, Business Analysis, Client Relationship Management, Superior Customer Service, Strategic Business Development, Risk Management, Agile Practice, Research & Analysis, Process Improvement, Marketing and Sales, Vendor Management, Requirement Elicitation and Analysis, Project Coordination and Change Management.
Click here for LinkedIn Profile – https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidodigie/