PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
This recognition is seen through increased marketability to employers and higher salary; according to the PMI Project Management Salary Survey–Seventh Edition, certification positively impacts project manager salaries.
Our project management training courses offer Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge-Sixth Edition (PMBOK®Guide) theory and best practices paired with hands-on, real-world exercises taught by instructors who are experienced, PMP®-certified professionals.
Length: 36 Hours
Delivery Method: Online Class Room Training, Private Onsite, 1 on 1 Training
PMI PDUs: 36 PDUs
Text Book: Project Management Body of Knowledge-Sixth Edition (PMBOK®Guide) [2021 Edition]
If you are taking this course, you probably have some professional exposure to the duties of a project manager, or you may be considering embarking on a career in professional project management. Your ability as a project manager to demonstrate best practices in project management—both on the job and through professional certification—is becoming the standard to compete in today’s fast-paced and highly technical workplace. In this course, you will apply the generally recognized practices of project management acknowledged by the Project Management Institute (PMI)® to successfully manage projects.
Project managers who have proven skills and experience can find exciting, high-visibility opportunities in a wide range of fields. This course is specifically designed to provide you with the proven, practical body of project management knowledge and skills that you need to demonstrate project management mastery on the job. Additionally, this course can be a significant part of your preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Exam. The skills and knowledge you gain in this course will help you avoid making costly mistakes and increase your competitive edge in the project management profession.
This course is designed for individuals who have on-the-job project management experience regardless of whether their formal job role is project manager, who are not certified project management professionals, and who might or might not have received formal project management training.
The course enables candidates to develop professionally, increase their project management skills, apply a formalized and standards-based approach to project management, and seek career advancement by moving into a formal project manager job role, as well as to apply for Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI)® Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience with basic project management concepts and have some working experience with project management. You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following PMI courses:
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Management Basics
- Introduction to Agile
Course-specific Technical Requirements
For this course, students will need complete systems to access your virtual classroom if you are presenting remotely. They will need Microsoft Office applications to access the sample documents and templates. Each computer will need the following general hardware configurations:
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) 64-bit (x64) processor.
- 2 gigabytes (GB) of Random Access Memory (RAM).
- 32 GB available storage space.
- Monitor capable of a screen resolution of at least 1,024 × 768 pixels, at least a 256-color display, and a video adapter with at least 4 MB of memory.
- Keyboard and mouse or a compatible pointing device.
- Internet access (contact your local network administrator).
- (Instructor computer only) A display system to project the instructor’s computer screen.
- Microsoft® Office 365™ license (which provides the Microsoft Office apps)
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 Professional
- If necessary, software for viewing the course slides. (Instructor machine only.)
Benefits to you
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Pass the PMP® Exam offered by the Project Management Institute, with full confidence
- Identify gaps in your knowledge that may hurt you on the exam
- Be more comfortable with the types of questions you will see on the exam
- Use tips to pass the exam that have been used successfully by thousands of people
- Utilize your personalized test taking strategy
- Apply project management techniques useful in the real world
- Be a better project manager
PMP® Certification Benefits:
- Globally recognized and most respected Project Management Certification
- Establish your competency and legitimacy in Project Management
- Increase you visibility and become recognized within your organization and peer circle
- Make use of the best practices in Project Management and increase the success rate of your Projects
- Certified Project Managers earn 20% more salary than Project Managers not having Certification (Globally conducted survey with independent audits and hosted on PMI website)
Our course package contains:
- Assistance with your PMI® PMP® application processing
- A 35-hour instructor led course in Project Management Education (PMP® certification exam requirement)
- 36 hours of intensive classroom training
- More than 600 PMP® Exam-style practice questions
- Student Recall Sheet (knowledge of necessary formulas and process information)
- Course completion certificate
- Passing Guarantee*
* Passing Guarantee:
You will be provided a personalized “STUDY PLAN”. In addition, if you the students can score at least 90% + on our standard evaluation test then we can fairly assure your success!
For more information, to register a course, or get a custom quote, please contact at
Lesson 1: Creating a High-Performing Team
- Topic A: Build a Team
- Topic B: Define Team Ground Rules
- Topic C: Negotiate Project Agreements
- Topic D: Empower Team Members and Stakeholders
- Topic E: Train Team Members and Stakeholders
- Topic F: Engage and Support Virtual Teams
- Topic G: Build Shared Understanding about a Project
Lesson 2: Starting the Project
- Topic A: Determine Appropriate Project Methodology/Methods and Practices
- Topic B: Plan and Manage Scope
- Topic C: Plan and Manage Budget and Resources
- Topic D: Plan and Manage Schedule
- Topic E: Plan and Manage Quality of Products and Deliverables
- Topic F: Integrate Project Planning Activities
- Topic G: Plan and Manage Procurement
- Topic H: Establish Project Governance Structure
- Topic I: Plan and Manage Project/Phase Closure
Lesson 3: Doing the Work
- Topic A: Assess and Manage Risks
- Topic B: Execute Project to Deliver Business Value
- Topic C: Manage Communications
- Topic D: Engage Stakeholders
- Topic E: Create Project Artifacts
- Topic F: Manage Project Changes
- Topic G: Manage Project Issues
- Topic H: Ensure Knowledge Transfer for Project Continuity
Lesson 4: Keeping the Team on Track
- Topic A: Lead a Team
- Topic B: Support Team Performance
- Topic C: Address and Remove Impediments, Obstacles, and Blockers
- Topic D: Manage Conflict
- Topic E: Collaborate with Stakeholders
- Topic F: Mentor Relevant Stakeholders
- Topic G: Apply Emotional Intelligence to Promote Team Performance
Lesson 5: Keeping the Business in Mind
- Topic A: Manage Compliance Requirements
- Topic B: Evaluate and Deliver Project Benefits and Value
- Topic C: Evaluate and Address Internal and External Business Environment Changes
- Topic D: Support Organizational Change
- Topic E: Employ Continuous Process Improvement
Lesson 6: – Simulated PMP Exam & Certificate
- Course Exercises
- Each chapter contains practice exercises targeted at the range of learning styles (Visual, Kinaesthetic, Auditory)
- Network Diagram Exercises
- Earned Value Exercises
- Practice Tests
Course Scheduling Options:
Option 1: Friday (9.00 am – 6.00 pm)
Option 2: Saturday (9.00 am – 6.00 pm)
*For corporate training & group participants, the course scheduled will be planned based on need basis.
Jitendra Verma, CPMP, PMI-ACP, PfMP, Prince2 (2017), Scrum, ITIL, MCT
- Senior IT professional with over 20+ years in software development, lead and management services across numerous business verticals and software vendor companies.
- Successful management of the project lifecycle activities, which incorporates best project management practices and standards such as PMBoK, Prince2, SCRUM and AGILE; to take any project through strategic planning and initiation, through to implementation.
- Strong operational focus on achieving best outcomes for business in line with corporate direction and budget.
- Producing and maintaining Project Briefs, Schedule, and plans (the tools used like MS Project and other templates)
- Background in developing and driving strategic and tactical goals for business units, aligning these goals with corporate direction and implementing plans to deliver against these goals.
- Extensive experience in hands-on service delivery management for clients across Asia- Pacific region and expanding engagements with client base through strong relationship building and understanding client’s requirements and objectives.
- Ability to drive results by setting stretched targets for teams, chairing of project team meetings; and creating an environment of shared success and reward for achievements.
- Proven ability to develop, nurture, and lead teams, and to value the contribution of individuals in a team environment.
- Track record for leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams in dynamic environments to produce deliverables and goals within deadlines to satisfy customers and other stakeholders.
List of Project Management / Agile / ICT Services Certifications:
S.L Particulars License Number 01 Certified Associate Project Management Professional (CAPM®) from PMI 1232647 02 PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®) from PMI 1795792 03 Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP®) from PMI 3009016 04
Scrum Fundamentals Certified (SFC) from ScrumStudy
80709 05 Certified Prince2 Practitioner (2017)
Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) V3 Foundation