PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
This recognition is seen through increased marketability to employers and higher salary; according to the PMI Project Management Salary Survey–Seventh Edition, certification positively impacts project manager salaries.
Our project management training courses offer Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge-Sixth Edition (PMBOK®Guide) theory and best practices paired with hands-on, real-world exercises taught by instructors who are experienced, PMP®-certified professionals.
Length: 36 Hours
Delivery Method: Class Room Training, Private Onsite, 1 on 1 Training
PMI PDUs: 36 PDUs
Text Book: Project Management Body of Knowledge-Sixth Edition (PMBOK®Guide) [2021 Edition]
If you are taking this course, you probably have some professional exposure to the duties of a project manager, or you may be considering embarking on a career in professional project management. Your ability as a project manager to demonstrate best practices in project management—both on the job and through professional certification—is becoming the standard to compete in today’s fast-paced and highly technical workplace. In this course, you will apply the generally recognized practices of project management acknowledged by the Project Management Institute (PMI)® to successfully manage projects.
Project managers who have proven skills and experience can find exciting, high-visibility opportunities in a wide range of fields. This course is specifically designed to provide you with the proven, practical body of project management knowledge and skills that you need to demonstrate project management mastery on the job. Additionally, this course can be a significant part of your preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Exam. The skills and knowledge you gain in this course will help you avoid making costly mistakes and increase your competitive edge in the project management profession.
This course is designed for individuals who have on-the-job project management experience regardless of whether their formal job role is project manager, who are not certified project management professionals, and who might or might not have received formal project management training.
The course enables candidates to develop professionally, increase their project management skills, apply a formalized and standards-based approach to project management, and seek career advancement by moving into a formal project manager job role, as well as to apply for Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI)® Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience with basic project management concepts and have some working experience with project management. You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following PMI courses:
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Management Basics
- Introduction to Agile
Course-specific Technical Requirements
For this course, students will need complete systems to access your virtual classroom if you are presenting remotely. They will need Microsoft Office applications to access the sample documents and templates. Each computer will need the following general hardware configurations:
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) 64-bit (x64) processor.
- 2 gigabytes (GB) of Random Access Memory (RAM).
- 32 GB available storage space.
- Monitor capable of a screen resolution of at least 1,024 × 768 pixels, at least a 256-color display, and a video adapter with at least 4 MB of memory.
- Keyboard and mouse or a compatible pointing device.
- Internet access (contact your local network administrator).
- (Instructor computer only) A display system to project the instructor’s computer screen.
- Microsoft® Office 365™ license (which provides the Microsoft Office apps)
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 Professional
- If necessary, software for viewing the course slides. (Instructor machine only.)
Benefits to you
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Pass the PMP® Exam offered by the Project Management Institute, with full confidence
- Identify gaps in your knowledge that may hurt you on the exam
- Be more comfortable with the types of questions you will see on the exam
- Use tips to pass the exam that have been used successfully by thousands of people
- Utilize your personalized test taking strategy
- Apply project management techniques useful in the real world
- Be a better project manager
PMP® Certification Benefits:
- Globally recognized and most respected Project Management Certification
- Establish your competency and legitimacy in Project Management
- Increase you visibility and become recognized within your organization and peer circle
- Make use of the best practices in Project Management and increase the success rate of your Projects
- Certified Project Managers earn 20% more salary than Project Managers not having Certification (Globally conducted survey with independent audits and hosted on PMI website)
Our course package contains:
- Assistance with your PMI® PMP® application processing
- A 35-hour instructor led course in Project Management Education (PMP® certification exam requirement)
- 36 hours of intensive classroom training
- More than 600 PMP® Exam-style practice questions
- Student Recall Sheet (knowledge of necessary formulas and process information)
- Course completion certificate
- Passing Guarantee*
* Passing Guarantee:
You will be provided a personalized “STUDY PLAN”. In addition, if you the students can score at least 90% + on our standard evaluation test then we can fairly assure your success!
For more information, to register a course, or get a custom quote, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lesson 1: Creating a High-Performing Team
- Topic A: Build a Team
- Topic B: Define Team Ground Rules
- Topic C: Negotiate Project Agreements
- Topic D: Empower Team Members and Stakeholders
- Topic E: Train Team Members and Stakeholders
- Topic F: Engage and Support Virtual Teams
- Topic G: Build Shared Understanding about a Project
Lesson 2: Starting the Project
- Topic A: Determine Appropriate Project Methodology/Methods and Practices
- Topic B: Plan and Manage Scope
- Topic C: Plan and Manage Budget and Resources
- Topic D: Plan and Manage Schedule
- Topic E: Plan and Manage Quality of Products and Deliverables
- Topic F: Integrate Project Planning Activities
- Topic G: Plan and Manage Procurement
- Topic H: Establish Project Governance Structure
- Topic I: Plan and Manage Project/Phase Closure
Lesson 3: Doing the Work
- Topic A: Assess and Manage Risks
- Topic B: Execute Project to Deliver Business Value
- Topic C: Manage Communications
- Topic D: Engage Stakeholders
- Topic E: Create Project Artifacts
- Topic F: Manage Project Changes
- Topic G: Manage Project Issues
- Topic H: Ensure Knowledge Transfer for Project Continuity
Lesson 4: Keeping the Team on Track
- Topic A: Lead a Team
- Topic B: Support Team Performance
- Topic C: Address and Remove Impediments, Obstacles, and Blockers
- Topic D: Manage Conflict
- Topic E: Collaborate with Stakeholders
- Topic F: Mentor Relevant Stakeholders
- Topic G: Apply Emotional Intelligence to Promote Team Performance
Lesson 5: Keeping the Business in Mind
- Topic A: Manage Compliance Requirements
- Topic B: Evaluate and Deliver Project Benefits and Value
- Topic C: Evaluate and Address Internal and External Business Environment Changes
- Topic D: Support Organizational Change
- Topic E: Employ Continuous Process Improvement
Lesson 6: – Simulated PMP Exam & Certificate
- Course Exercises
- Each chapter contains practice exercises targeted at the range of learning styles (Visual, Kinaesthetic, Auditory)
- Network Diagram Exercises
- Earned Value Exercises
- Practice Tests
Course Scheduling Options:
Option 1: Friday (9.00 am – 6.00 pm)
Option 2: Saturday (9.00 am – 6.00 pm)
*For corporate training & group participants, the course scheduled will be planned based on need basis.
Maurice DIOP, MBA, PMP® | Authorized PMP Instructor from PMI
Maurice, MBA, PMP® is an international consultant, he has over 15 years in project management consultancy. He is an International Agile and PMP® trainer. He is a corporate trainer at Project One International and PMaspire. He has trained more than 500+ in PMP® and more than 100+ in Agile Project Management in more than 10+ countries in Africa and Europe including Senegal, Ivory Coast, Mali, France, Spain, Germany etc. Maurice is an agile coach and has coached more 500+ employees in corporate companies during there agile transformation journey. Maurice is an agile practitioner with more than 10 years and has in-depth understanding of the practices and principles of SCRUM, KANBAN, XP, SAFe®. Maurice is an international speaker and has delivered over 30+ hours lectures on project management and agile approaches.
List of Project Management Certification:
S. L Particulars License Number 01 Project Management Professional (PMP®) from PMI 1474699
Key Project Experience:
- 20 years’ experience in Project Management
- Deployment of IT systems (ERP, CRM) for global companies
- Implementation of SAP ERP R/3 at Philip Morris International
- Experience in Organizational Change Management (OCM) and Organizational Project Management (OPM)
- Implementation of a data center Tier III and cloud solution at Orange Senegal
- Implementation of a data center Tier III at Bureau Veritas Mali
- Deployment of an electronic signature solution at Orange Senegal
- PMP trainer at ESMT Senegal (Ecole Supérieur Multinationale de Télécommunication)
Maurice has been an agile Practitioner for more than .